mardi 16 janvier 2024

Fleurs d'hiver

Capucine (en vase) 

citrons et grevillea juniperina

cyclamen, jasmin d'hiver
fusain du Japon, camélia

viorne


Bonne fin de journée !!!



Jusqu'á ce que la guerre s'achève...
SLAVA UKRAINI

18 commentaires:

  1. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful...!
    Nasturtiums have a special place in my heart because my mother also had them when we were children.
    All that beauty and colour and light of your winter flowers. Our winter is hard in these days, lots of snow and -24 C now.
    Warm hugs & good night!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a great burst of colour to start my day. Thank you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ooh, orange and red, my favorite colours!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Maravillosas flores con unos colores impresionantes!!!
    Besitos fuertes

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Πολύ όμορφα όλα.....καλή χρονιά !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Dear Anna!
    I was delighted with Grevillea juniperina. I didn't know this plant. She's beautiful. I love Camellias, they are blooming in the Botanical Gardens now. I very much regret that the Botanical Gardens in my country are currently closed to visitors.
    Your flowers are beautiful and your photos are wonderful.
    Hugs and greetings.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. aww..... beautiful....
    I never seen "Japanese charcoal, camellia".....
    Thank you for sharing

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. So Beautiful, it's lovely to see so much colour in these cold winter days. x

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. They are lovely flowers Anna! I have snow and cold weather, must wait several months yet before any flowers show up!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Linda seleção de flores de inverno.
    Fantásticos olhares 👍
    Beijinhos

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. What lovely splash of colors in winter. Warmer than usual? Sasanqua camellia are still blooming in my garden, which usually end in December.
    Yoko

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. En cualquier época tú jardín y tú huerta están llenos de colores!!
    BESOS

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Pero qué preciosidad de jardín tienes, me encanta. Imagino que la parte del limonero será un huerto, qué delicia.

    *Besos de colores*

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour votre commentaire :) et pour la visite...
Obrigada pelo seu comentário :) e pela visita...
Thank you for your comment :) and for the visit...