Bienvenu(e) sur mon blog, vous y trouverez du crochet, mais aussi d'autres centres d'intérêt...
Are these postcards? Very beautiful!
They are pictures Kristiina, not postcards...I was there two weeks ago...Bye
Beautiful post and wonderful photos. I am enchanted by the architecture of the buildings. Have a nice weekend.
La maison avec ses azuleijos est magnifique !
Beautiful city!
Piękne miejsce warte zobaczenia. Pozdrawiam
Wonderful images. Have a fabulous weekend, Anna.
Les maisons, les fenêtres, les couleurs 💜❤️💚 Très particulier.
Lovely views beautifully photographed. They could indeed become wonderful postcards... or posters. Thank you for sharing. Happy weekend!Slava Ukraini!
How beautiful! I wish I was visiting, so lovely.
fantastic photos ....the last photo is so lovely.
Wonderful pictures! You must have had a lovely time in Aveiro.
Azuleijos are beautiful tiles. Patterns are beautiful and blue is my favorite color.Yoko
Uma zona bonita!Isabel Sá Brilhos da Moda
Merci pour votre commentaire :) et pour la visite...Obrigada pelo seu comentário :) e pela visita...Thank you for your comment :) and for the visit...
Are these postcards? Very beautiful!
RépondreSupprimerThey are pictures Kristiina, not postcards...
SupprimerI was there two weeks ago...
Bye
Beautiful post and wonderful photos. I am enchanted by the architecture of the buildings. Have a nice weekend.
RépondreSupprimerLa maison avec ses azuleijos est magnifique !
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful city!
RépondreSupprimerPiękne miejsce warte zobaczenia. Pozdrawiam
RépondreSupprimerWonderful images. Have a fabulous weekend, Anna.
RépondreSupprimerLes maisons, les fenêtres, les couleurs 💜❤️💚 Très particulier.
RépondreSupprimerLovely views beautifully photographed. They could indeed become wonderful postcards... or posters. Thank you for sharing. Happy weekend!
RépondreSupprimerSlava Ukraini!
How beautiful! I wish I was visiting, so lovely.
RépondreSupprimerfantastic photos ....the last photo is so lovely.
RépondreSupprimerWonderful pictures! You must have had a lovely time in Aveiro.
RépondreSupprimerAzuleijos are beautiful tiles. Patterns are beautiful and blue is my favorite color.
RépondreSupprimerYoko
Uma zona bonita!
RépondreSupprimerIsabel Sá
Brilhos da Moda