Bienvenu(e), si vous aimez faire du crochet, voici quelques, petits, exemples de ce que je fais.
Very creative and cute. Bon weekend, Anna. Bisous - David
Un très bel objet, tellement pratique pour les clés !Bon vendredi 💕
Nice and funny!
Belas peças em crochet! 👏👏👏😘
gosh! you read my mind :) I was planning for this weekend to make a house like your for my keys :) I like your version - it has pretty colors <3
I love these! Did you make them? I love the little house.
🔑 Such a clever and charming way to keep keys safe! Love the handmade touch and the cheerful vibe. Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Anna 🌸
Très mignon!!!!!Bises et bonne semaine!
Criativo e fantástico trabalho 👏👏Beijos
Muy original.Un beso con achuchó, Anna.Feliz día.Te invito también a visitar mi espacio.
No entiendo apenas de este arte tuyo, Anna, pero lo admiro.
Ana muito fofo o chaveiro amei, feliz quinta-feira bjs.
Belle réalisation ! Tu as de bonnes idées ! Bonne soirée.
aww.... unique and creative..... love it.Have a wonderful day.
I'm sure your keys appreciate the fab new home.Amaliaxo
Merci pour votre commentaire :) et pour la visite...Obrigada pelo seu comentário :) e pela visita...Thank you for your comment :) and for the visit...
Very creative and cute. Bon weekend, Anna. Bisous - David
RépondreSupprimerUn très bel objet, tellement pratique pour les clés !
RépondreSupprimerBon vendredi 💕
Nice and funny!
RépondreSupprimerBelas peças em crochet! 👏👏👏😘
RépondreSupprimergosh! you read my mind :) I was planning for this weekend to make a house like your for my keys :) I like your version - it has pretty colors <3
RépondreSupprimerI love these! Did you make them? I love the little house.
RépondreSupprimer🔑 Such a clever and charming way to keep keys safe! Love the handmade touch and the cheerful vibe. Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Anna 🌸
RépondreSupprimerTrès mignon!!!!!
RépondreSupprimerBises et bonne semaine!
Criativo e fantástico trabalho 👏👏
RépondreSupprimerBeijos
Muy original.
RépondreSupprimerUn beso con achuchó, Anna.
Feliz día.
Te invito también a visitar mi espacio.
No entiendo apenas de este arte tuyo, Anna, pero lo admiro.
RépondreSupprimerAna muito fofo o chaveiro amei, feliz quinta-feira bjs.
RépondreSupprimerBelle réalisation ! Tu as de bonnes idées ! Bonne soirée.
RépondreSupprimeraww.... unique and creative..... love it.
RépondreSupprimerHave a wonderful day.
I'm sure your keys appreciate the fab new home.
RépondreSupprimerAmalia
xo