vendredi 4 septembre 2026

Fleurs

 





Bon weekend !!!😊





Jusqu'à ce que la guerre s'achève

SLAVA UKRAINI

17 commentaires:

  1. Lovely flower pictures! I've actually been having trouble leaving comments all day yesterday and I wrote about it on my blog. But as soon as I published that post, the comments worked!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ça y est c'est reparti ! Jolies fleurs ! Tu as un don pour ces prises de vues ! Bon weekend !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I think that blogger saw your beautiful flowers and wanted everyone to be able to comment, Anna, so they fixed the problem right away! Merçi beaucoup, chérie. Bisous - David

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Qué belleza de flores. Hoy parece que ya está solucionado el problema de los comentarios en blogs. Salutations.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Dear Anna!
    Beautiful flowers and your photos are wonderful.
    I had trouble posting and commenting for a few days.
    The problem seems to have been resolved today.
    I wish you a beautiful weekend :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Always a joy to see your flowers, they brighten the day. Happy weekend! 😊

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Wonderful photos of lovely flowers, dear Anna.
    The details are amazing, especially those of the Coreopsis.
    Fortunately it's again possible to comment on blog posts.
    Happy Sunday!

    Heroyam Slava!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wunderschöne Blüten aus deinem Garten. Obwohl der Herbst vor der Tür steht, blüht noch so viel. Eine schöne neue Woche wünscht dir Anette

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. piękno jesieni w pełnym rozkwicie! właśnie za kwiaty i owoce kocham jesień <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Ravissantes 🌺🌸🌺
    Bonne nouvelle semaine 💕

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Maravilhosa seleção de flores.
    A minha avó tinha dessas florinhas amarelas com o centro escuro (3ª foto).
    Beijos

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. This collection of flowers with different colors and shapes is wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Preciosas imágenes!!
    No sé puede elegir una flor 🌸🌼🌹🌷🌺
    Me quedo con todas 😘😘😘

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour votre commentaire :) et pour la visite...
Obrigada pelo seu comentário :) e pela visita...
Thank you for your comment :) and for the visit...